The Group’s social policy is formulated and implemented in accordance with the Collective Agreement of PJSC NCSP 2016-2019, which was concluded on May 1, 2016 and approved local regulations. Social programs are aimed at attracting and retaining highly qualified employees.
In addition to providing benefits for current employees, the Company provides support to former port workers. As of December 31, 2018, 1,180 people were registered with the primary organization of nonworking war and labor veterans (retired, disabled), the PJSC NCSP Veterans Council. Particular support is provided for PJSC NCSP employees who have worked for the Company for at least 20 years. They are awarded the title of Labor Veteran of Novorossiysk Commercial Sea Port, along with a one-time cash bonus, and granted certain benefits.
In 2018, the Company paid:
- Basic quarterly financial aid in the amount of 9,380,606 RUB
- Families of Company retirees 820,000 RUB to cover veterans’ funeral expenses.
In addition to basic financial aid, NCSP Group veterans are given additional and targeted assistance:
- 101 veterans – participants and veterans of the Second World War, homefront workers and former child prisoners – received financial aid for Victory Day totaling 505,000 RUB
- 129 veterans with institutional and government honors received additional financial aid totaling 77,175 RUB in connection with the professional holiday Marine and River Fleet Workers Day
- 194 pensioners received nonrecurring financial aid totaling 570,000 RUB to pay for medicine
- 112 employees received financial aid in honor of anniversaries totaling 128,800 RUB